This Privacy Notice describes how Waya collects, uses, discloses, and processes your personal information in connection with our services, including when you visit our website https://www.getwaya.com,our mobile application(s) (the “App”), contact our customer service care, receive or open our emails, or interact or communicate with us in relation to any of these services, or when you interact or use one of our products or services that link to this Privacy Notice.
Waya reserves the right to change this Privacy Notice from time to time. When this private notice changes,we will change the “last updated” date at the bottom of this Privacy Notice. In the event we make material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will notify you by email to your registered email address or by predominantly posting on our website. All changes shall be effective from the date of publication unless otherwise provided.
WHY IS PRIVACY NOTICE IMPORTANT
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect,share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice to understand what we do.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES WAYA COLLECT FROM YOU?
The type of personal information we collect and share depends on the product or service you have with us. This information may include:
- Your full name
- Your residential address
- Your contact information (email and telephone number)
- Your Social Security number
- Your date of birth
- Your identification information including photo verification
- Your payment information (account transactions, payment history and account balances)
- Communication you send to us on email which include concerns, questions, comments,reports on a problem regarding our website, or our services, or general comments.
HOW DOES WAYA USE THE INFORMATION?
All financial companies need to share members’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Waya chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
|REASONS WE CAN SHARE YOUR INFORMATION||DOES WAYA SHARE?||CAN YOU LIMIT THIS SHARING?|
|For our everyday business purposes such as to process yourtransactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders andlegal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||YES||NO|
|For our marketing purposes to offer our products and services to you||YES||NO|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||YES||NO|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes information about your transactions and experiences||YES||NO|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes information about your creditworthiness||NO||WE DON’T SHARE|
|For our affiliates to market to you||NO||WE DON’T SHARE|
|For non-affiliates to market to you||NO||WE DON’T SHARE|
HOW DOES WAYA PROTECT MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
To protect your personal information we have put in place measures that comply with Federal Law. We have implemented, and will maintain the latest, reasonable physical, technical, and organizational security measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, there’s no security system that is completely impenetrable, hence, we cannot guarantee the 100% security of our systems.
In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify the individuals whose information may have been compromised and take further steps, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Where you have a password which enables you to access our services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share the password.
HOW DOES WAYA COLLECT MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We automatically collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Open an account or provide account information
- Use your credit or debit card or apply for financing
- Give us your contact information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
We may also automatically collect information from your computer, web browser, and/or mobile device without limitation, this information may include:
- Device Technical information, including the Internet protocol(IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system.
- Information about your interaction, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and the manner used to browse away from the page.
TO LIMIT OUR SHARING
To limit Waya from sharing your personal information please visit us at:https://www.getwaya.com
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information zero-days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing by visiting our website https://www.getwaya.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY CAN’T YOU LIMIT ALL SHARING?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness.
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you.
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you.
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
Please note:Waya has no affiliates.
Companies not related by common ownership or control.They can be financial and non-financial companies.
Please note:Waya does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between non affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
Please Note:Waya does not jointly market.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Special Notice to California Residents
We will not share personal information with affiliates and non-affiliates except as necessary for us to follow the law or as permitted by law.
Other Privacy Statement
Waya uses a marketing service provider to perform marketing services on its behalf.
Updated September 2022